Ruby on Rails developer
ipvision are looking for a Ruby On Rails developer
Who are you?
You should be dedicated to deliver great code and take pride in refactor code in an effective and readable way.
You should have:
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in working with and making REST API interfaces
- Knowledge how to build nice user-friendly web interfaces
- Besides that, knowledge of the following technologies: PostgreSQL,
- Rspec/Cucumber, Docker/Kubernetes and Git/Gerrit.
What do we offer?
- Relaxed work environment
- Flexible work hours
- Work home days
- Healthy lunch arrangement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Free access to coffee and fruit
ipvision a/s was founded in 2005 and delivers integrated communication solutions that cover all of the customer’s needs within networks, LAN/WAN, IP and mobile telephony, for medium-sized and large companies throughout the Nordic region. ipvision, currently on employing 66 committed employees, is an economically well-founded 100% danish-owned company. We are located in Nærum north of Copenhagen and have with a small office outside Aarhus.